I also handle Physical & Mental License Revocation Hearings & Negligent Operator Suspensions with the California DMV & DUI Injury & Vehicular Homicide Cases throughout the Bay and Tahoe/Placer County Areas.
PLEASE NOTE: There are important deadlines for hearing requests on all DMV suspension and revocation actions---don’t procrastinate, call me now and I will take care of it for you.
Latest update: If you have a prior conviction we can get you a restricted license after a short period of suspension. Read this favorable ruling from the Court of Appeal regarding one of Mr. Burglin's clients then contact me: 24/7, at (415) 729-7300 or fill out the contact form on this page:
- Judges, prosecutors and DMV hearing officers all call me when one of their own family members or friends gets arrested for drunk driving. These are people in the know, and I am the DUI attorney they regularly turn to because they know I am a skilled fighter in the courtroom. Call me at 415-729-7300 and you can have the same DUI legal defense that they do!
- I am the co-author of California Drunk Driving Law, a two-volume treatise commonly referred to as "the Bible of DUI Defense." This is the book the other attorneys use for their research when defending their clients & I will use this knowledge when I defend you.
- I am one of just 5 California DUI attorneys who are Board Certified in DUI Defense from the National College of DUI Defense, Inc. This certification, recognized by the American Bar Association, confirms the rare level of knowledge and experience that I have in defending law-abiding citizens caught in the DUI trap. I will use this knowledge to defend you in your drunk driving defense!
- I am frequently sought after for expert comments & testimony on California DUI Laws and penalties.
- I have the highest rating of California DUI Defense Attorneys and I am discreet & professional
For a Complimentary Consultation:
BURGLIN LAW OFFICES, P.C.
999 Fifth Avenue, Suite 350
San Rafael, CA 94901